New in 2022: Asana2Go Update Dates/Triage Dialog
Fast and flexible natural language setting of Start dates and times, Due dates and times, My Tasks Sections, and multi-homing, with configurable shortcuts
- Asana2Go is not just for reporting!
- Set a Due date in four keystrokes
- Quickly use customizable keyboard shortcuts (or the mouse if you prefer) to set Start/Due dates (and optional times) using natural language
- Also triage tasks at the same time: Set/change My Tasks sections and even multi-home to another project
- Video: Asana2Go Update Dates/Triage Dialog: How to use the new features
- Video: Asana2Go Installation and Configuration of Update Dates/Triage Dialog: One-minute screencast demonstrating installing Asana2Go from scratch, then how to configure the advanced new features
- Open Asana2Go, click Help in the main window, then read the “Update Dates/Triage Dialog” section for more written info
"It works great; I’ll have to remember to change my habits now."
Flexible Reporting with Asana2Go
Copy, export, and print from Asana flexibly
- A Swiss Army knife for when you need to get content out of Asana or just view it differently, either repeatedly or ad-hoc
- Easy to use for novices
- A multi-purpose tool to flexibly copy, export, and print from Asana
- Make a nice-looking PDF from Asana, or a printed page/report
- Copy from Asana to an email, document, etc.
- See your Asana tasks and subtasks in any of 20 available innovative output formats
- Turn tasks into a slide show
- Turn search results into an interactive table with powerful multiple sorts and filters not found in Asana
- Create ad-hoc or recurring CSV or JSON files
- Allows you to work in Asana even when your collaborators do not
- Experts can modify/write their own custom report formats using the in-tool authoring environment
- Works with all free/paid Asana plans
- No extra login/authentication required
- Does not modify/write anything in your Asana
- All 5-Star ratings and enthusiastic reviews
- Over 10k installations
- Asana2Go is a Chrome Extension for Asana
- MS Edge and Opera browsers are fully-compatible with Asana2Go for Chrome
- Conceived, designed, and developed solely by Larry Berger
"Simple to use, accessible to anyone, and it just works. A great tool; you're on your way to becoming famous in the community!"
"Ground-breaking . . . [A] great reporting tool."
"It does reporting just the way Asana should be doing."
"Really impressed. . . . [A] lot of requests . . . will be solved by this tool."
"Your Asana2Go app is amazing! It's destined to become a reference application in the Asana ecosystem."
Asana2Go Featured Videos and Articles
Learn more at Trilogi's Youtube Channel (demo/how-to videos) and Trilogi's Medium publication (including feature explainers)
Asana2Go Update Dates/Triage Dialog
Asana2Go is not just for reporting!
Set a Due date in four keystrokes. Asana2Go lets you quickly use customizable keyboard shortcuts (or the mouse if you prefer) to set Start/Due dates (and optional times) using natural language, and triage at the same time to My Task sections and even another project (multi-home).
Asana2Go Installation and Configuration of Update Dates/Triage Dialog
In the first minute, learn how to install Asana2Go, then how to configure the Asana2Go Update Dates/Triage dialog (remainder of video).
Asana2Go: Interactive Tables
Dynamically search/filter as you type, sort (multi-column, ascending/descending), and choose from 20 attribute columns to hide/show in a flexible, interactive, tabular view of your tasks that offers nearly all the content of Asana's Detail pane.
Realize the full potential of Asana2Go with the Tables - Interactive format, which lets you quickly see and interact with any selection of tasks from your My Tasks, projects, or search results, or any of a task's subtasks, in a powerful view that extends and combines Asana's own list view and detail pane.
Asana2Go: Instant Slide Presentations from Asana
Create and deliver rich slide presentations from your Asana tasks. Turn your Asana tasks into an attractive, interactive slideshow (or a nice PDF of your slides). There’s even an integrated speaker notes facility.
Asana2Go: What it Does and How to Use it
Asana2Go is a multi-purpose Swiss Army knife for when you need to get content out of Asana or just view it differently, either repeatedly or ad-hoc. See how to use Asana2Go out of the box and how to create your own custom outputs.
Asana is a trademark and service mark of Asana, Inc., registered in the U.S. and in other countries.